Massive Platform is a kick-ass, continually developed community platform to build and grow event-driven, chapter-based communities.
Massive Platform has powered more than 2,500 events in 80 countries.
Massive Platform is built with a pragmatic design philosophy. We build only the featurures that we need, and nothing more.
To use Massive Platform, you’ll need your own hosting and someone technical to help set it up.
Massive Platform is built on top of Drupal 7 (PHP 7.2, MySQL, nginx, etc) with a modular, best-practices approach that provides stability and scaleability.
A big thanks to everyone who has contributed their feedback, ideas, and testing!
- Travel Massive Chapter Leaders - feedback and testing with Travel Massive
- Sarah Knapp - feedback and testing with Mappy Hour
- Erica Virvo - feedback and testing with The Nomadic Network
- Berkeley Sourcing Group - feedback and testing with Hardware Massive
- Flipside - initial project design, HTML theme and prototype created in Lisbon.
- Robyn Stanley and Ryan Cross for pre-release support.
- Dean Rollins for newsfeed emails and search sort
- OrionVM for their fast, scalable cloud hosting
- If you are planning to use our platform in the travel industry, please contact Travel Massive.
- Drupal is released under the Drupal License (GPL).
- The Travel Massive name and logo is trademarked and can not be used.
- Sample data such as profile images may also be subject to copyright by their owners.